COVID-19 Safety Response:
We are still open!
In fact, to make things even safer, we will come to you and provide a very special "contactless" installation.
Here is how it works:
- The technician will call when they get to your house or place of business
- If the weather is nice, we'll ask that you leave your car in the driveway. If not, park the car under cover where both doors can open.
- When the technician calls, we'll ask you to unlock your car using a remote control from inside your home.
- Our technicians will be in protective gear wearing masks and gloves
- When the technician is finishing up, you'll receive a call from our retail shop to take payment over the phone. You will also receive an emailed invoice.
- When finished, the technician will wipe everything down and spray disinfectant everywhere they touched
- They'll leave and you'll have your installation completed via a contactless process!