Bath & Shower Enclosures
Redo or remodel your bathroom with Kryger’s leading glass shower and bath services
Don’t put it off any longer. Create the bathroom you’ve always dreamed of having.
Get a Fast Quote
Fill out our quick form and get a quote on your glass needs today.
Repair or Create Your New Glass Shower
Are you ready to transform your hum-drum bathroom into a luxurious spa? With a custom glass bath or shower enclosure, Kryger Glass can make it happen. No matter what you want to have for your bath or shower area, we can build it for you. You will love the look and feel of your space by the time we finish.
You no longer need to feel like your bathroom is a dark cave that is only utilitarian. With a gorgeous new glass bath or shower enclosure, you will have a light and bright space to enjoy.
Choose Your Shower Glass Door
You may be surprised at how many choices you have for a bath or shower door. Gone are the days of outdated standard doors from your local home improvement store. For modern bathroom updates and upgrades, you can have any number of attractive options and configurations:
- Framed Sliding Doors – For a traditional look, a framed slider is a perfect choice. These doors are often easy to install and very budget-friendly.
- Frameless Sliding Doors – These newer options provide a sleek look and easy maintenance. They make the bathroom appear larger and more open. And without seals around the edges, these doors are less prone to mold and mildew.
- Framed, Semi-Frameless, Frameless Swing Doors – Homeowners have several choices in swing door styles. With proper headers for stability, any configuration can be without a frame.
- Single Doors – This door style works well in small spaces and is easy on the budget.
- Double Doors – When you have a little more room to work with, a double door is a great fit and looks lovely on any glass bath or shower enclosure.
- Shower Door with Panel – This style can be an alternative to a double door.
- Panel, Door, Panel – For a more extended space, this configuration is a good fit.
- 90-Degree Enclosures – This classic corner style can be framed or frameless, depending on your preference.
- Neo Enclosures – For space-saving fixtures, neo shower enclosures are the way to go. They allow you to have a luxurious shower without needing a great deal of room.
With all of these door possibilities, you are sure to find one that suits your style, space, and budget. Kryger Glass can create custom shower doors with ⅜” or ½” thick glass to give you the enclosure you want for a bathroom you will love.
If it isn’t enough to have so many door style options, you also have glass decisions to make. Your Kryger design specialist can help you choose the best fit for your style and space.
- Clear Glass – For a clean, light-filled look, go with clear glass for your bath or shower enclosure. Clear glass gives you a sleek and modern look.
- Patterned Glass – Are you looking for something different? Consider a glass enclosure with textures, patterns, etchings, or grids. In addition to an attractive aesthetic, patterned glass affords more privacy than clear glass does.
Low-Iron Glass – Have you ever noticed the green tint in glass, especially around the edges? This coloring is due to the iron in the glass. Standard glass options allow 83% of light to pass through. Low-iron varieties, however, have almost none of that metal in them and allow about 91% of light to transmit. This keeps the glass much more transparent, without a green tinge. The added clarity also makes the other colors in your bathroom look amazingly clear.
Once you’ve decided on your door and glass styles, it’s time to think about hardware. If you thought there were a lot of choices for doors and glass, hang onto your hat. The options for hardware and fixtures are seemingly endless.
When looking at finishes, keep in mind where these touches will go:
- Door Frame
- Shower Head
- Shower Valve
- Header (if needed)
- Door Handle
When it comes to fixture and hardware finishes, you can have just about anything you can imagine, from traditional to contemporary. You can choose brushed metals for a softer look or bright and highly-reflective finishes for a different feel. And in many instances, custom colors and finishes are available too. Looking for a pop of color? Consider a bright red as a finishing touch. Some of the most popular choices for hardware and fixtures include:
- Gun Metal
- Gold Plated
The Sky’s The Limit
If you are ready to update and enhance your bath and shower enclosures, Kryger Glass is the team you need. Our experienced glaziers and technicians will walk you through all of your choices until you have just what you desire. We provide expert installation and excellent customer service to ensure you are happy with the finished product. Reach out today to see how beautiful your bathroom can become.