Create a Glass Table For Your Home
We'll create a glass table for any size and shape for the perfect fit
We can make any shape of table for any purpose - kitchen tables, end tables, coffee tables, desks, and anything else you can think of. If it's glass, we can do it!
Get a Fast Quote
Fill out our quick form and get a quote on your glass needs today.
The Right Fit is a Custom Fit Table Top Glass
Maybe you need to replace your table top glass that suffered a crack or break. Maybe you want to add something new to a long-cherished piece. Or maybe you want to protect the investment you made on a fine piece of furniture. Whatever your table top glass needs, Kryger has the custom solution for you.
As experts in everything glass since 1947, we have the knowledge and craftsmanship to not only get the job done – but create the perfect-fitting glass for your furniture.
Use these steps to get your glass project started today:
- Measure the selected piece of furniture (Check out our tips below to ensure you get the right measurements)
- Write down the specs
- Call us to set up an appointment at
- Taking a picture of the piece on your smartphone is an added bonus!
When you come in for your appointment, we’ll help you select the glass and edging that fits your furniture best. If you’re worried about getting the right measurements and it’s possible to bring in the piece for us to measure for you, we’ll make sure the numbers add up.
Tips to Measuring Your Table for Glass
Grab a measuring tape and check that the end of it isn’t damaged.
For Table Top Glass Replacement
Here are some tips to measuring your furniture to replace your broken glass table top:
- Either flip the table over or get underneath to find the support for the glass.
- It may be an inset lip that support the glass or it could be a set of screws.
- Go back to the top of the table and measure from the inside of the lip or the end of the screws from side to side.Do this for both length and width.
For Table Top Glass Cover
Here are some tips to measuring your furniture to add a glass table top:
- Measure the table’s length and width and write down those numbers.
- Take no more than 1/8 (0.125) an inch off those numbers to ensure the glass doesn’t go over the edge of the table.
- If you have rounded corners on your table, it would be best to make a pattern. Take a piece of paper and have it hang over the edges and corner of the table. Using a pencil, run the edge of the pencil over the edge of the table leaving a pencil line showing the corner of the table. Corners will have to be measured carefully for an exact fit. You may also watch this helpful video for another way to measure your corner.
Measuring can be tricky, and you want to make sure you get it right the first time. An ill-fitted glass table top won’t work for replacement glass with a fitted inlet — and we can’t make the correct size if we don’t have the correct measurements. If you need some help, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’ll gladly take over the job.
What Types of Table Top Glass does Kryger Offer?
We offer customers a wide range of glass options in many shapes and in any size. Square, round, rectangle – you pick and we’ll make it to order. Customers have added glass to their desks, dining room tables, end tables and more. They use it to protect, modernize and fix.
We also offer more than just clear glass; you can choose from mirrored and tempered glass, which is perfect for small tables or those with some damage you’re looking to hide.
Our custom glass comes in a wide range of thickness – though you’ll want at least a ¼-inch thick piece for table tops. It’s more likely to withstand the day-to-day wear and tear we sometimes put on our furniture.
What Types of Edging are Available?
The style of edging you’ll want will directly correlate with the type of table you have. There’s pencil polished edges that are rounded, which are great for glass cover tops. Then there are beveled edges that have a decorative angle, yet it can get pretty pricey for rounded tables. If you are replacing glass in a covered inlet, the seamed edge is the right choice for you as it’s the most economical and won’t be seen. Last there’s the flat polish edge, perfect for thicker table top glass.
Whatever style, shape, or size you need, the right fit is a custom-fit table top glass from Kryger Glass!
Set Up Your Appointment: 866.259.2081